Hermes World Parcel Tracking
Searching for your package
We´re almost there...
Subscribe to parcel status update
Get email notifications
The largest Hermes company is engaged in logistics transport, focusing on the forwarding of oversized cargo. On the service track.global or on the official Hermes website, parcel tracking is available for all interested parties.
How to track a parcel delivery TC Hermes
The company cooperates with citizens, various associations, including representatives of online shops. Hermes services are used by thousands of people, because thanks to the carrier you can buy furniture, appliances and electronics without fear for the contents of the parcel. The company has developed a logistics network throughout Europe: Austria, France, England, Germany or Belgium - every corner is available for the delivery of a personal shipment or an order from an online shop.
With the tracker service track.global you can keep track of the location of your shipment. There is a special memo to help you track your order.
- Initially you should go to the official website of track.global tracking service.
- In the search box you should type in the track number.
- Then you will have to wait for the request to be processed and see the results of the tracking.
What is a track number and where to look for it
Russian buyers using the services of a logistics firm are interested in the question of where to get a tracking number and how it can look like. A unique code is mandatorily assigned to all shipments at the moment when the company's employees register the cargo for dispatch.
All shipments are subject to registration, not just large shipments. Even letters or non-standard parcels are sent only after the identification procedure. Once the transaction has been processed, the logistics firm's staff should send a personalised code to the buyer's phone or email.
Important: The identification number consists of fourteen characters. It may consist entirely of numbers, or it may include numbers and letters.
- the service has a pleasant interface and convenient, clear navigation;
- to track a parcel, you only need to know the identification code, which should be entered into the search box;
- requests are processed in a fraction of a second;
- the site works without weekends, so you can check the location of the order at any time;
- registration on the site is optional, but registered users can track multiple track codes in their personal cabinet, as well as receive notifications about delivery status updates to their email.
The track.global service tracks not only oversized shipments, but also any registered orders from international online marketplaces, including Joom, Pandao, Eicherb and Amazon - conveniently monitor the location of your purchases 24/7.
Hermes transport company allows you to track the sent shipment by track number. The interested person can check where the order is at any moment, as well as find out the delivery status.