Yanwen Express Parcel Tracking
Searching for your package
We´re almost there...
Subscribe to parcel status update
Get email notifications
Established in 1998 with the support of the state, the Chinese logistics corporation Yanwen International Express handles a large flow of overseas shipments - this is possible thanks to the division of activities into two areas: Logistics and Express. As for tracking, Yanwen Express provides such an opportunity for users of the track.global service through a unique track code.
How to track an order by Yanwen Express (Logistics) track number or waybill
- Go to the main page of track.global
- In the search form, enter the waybill number or track number of Yanwen Express (Logistics)
- Click the Search button
- Get the result with the parcel delivery status changes from Yanwen Express (Logistics)
How to track a Yanwen Express parcel?
The order information is passed on to the shipping company's office, after which it is delivered to the distribution centre where it is assigned a tracking number. Basic delivery options have two types of codes: UR123456789YP and UA123456789YP. The first one means that the shipment was made through Yanwen Logistics, where parcel tracking is possible up to the arrival at the destination. The second track is exclusively for monitoring within China.
Tracking data, as a rule, are specified in your personal account on the marketplace in the "My Orders" section. It is this parameter that should be entered into the search window on the track.global website, after which the system will give a list of changes that occurred to the package in transit. Tracking with our service is much more convenient because:
- smart search algorithm analyses all available data about the parcel on various resources and provides them in the form of a single list;
- there is no need to open the websites of all the services involved in the delivery, you just need to go to the appropriate section of the service;
- on official portals of foreign logistics centres all information is usually in a foreign language, track.global provides information in Russian;
- only the track is needed for monitoring, other data will not be needed;
- you can view the status of the shipment from any country in the world;
- the site was developed with ergonomics in mind, so all actions are simple and clear;
- users have access to the database completely free of charge;
- virtually all world postal services (including Germany, Germany, Germany) are available for tracking. /country/great-britain">England and USA) and logistics services (e.g. DPD, SF-Express and wnDirect);
- monitoring can be done 24/7.
Sending parcels from Aliexpress through Yanwen Logistics
Yanwen Express is present in 123 countries around the world, and deliveries are made by air, sea, and land via trains, trucks, and courier cars. The company emphasises on the number of daily shipments in one batch, which allows to reduce the cost of forwarding each of them. Other benefits of the service include:
- long-distance format of moving freight transport, which reduces time and cost;
- 24/7 intelligent sorting;
- special terms of co-operation with customs;
- additional free options, such as counselling and secondary packing of goods for their safety;
- door-to-door despatch options with full monitoring of each stage.
Due to the fact that many Chinese sellers take delivery fees or include them in the cost of goods, they prefer to choose the cheapest options. Most often it is impossible to follow them across Russia. For small packages, Yanwen has a special service - Yanwen Economic Air Mail, the most budget-friendly type of airmail. Such orders can be tracked by codes like LP00012345678912, and the information will be available only until arrival in the destination country. Then the customer only has to wait for the postal notice.
The Logistics option with UR number symbols is considered the most expensive and is used for large high-value shipments.
How long does it take for a parcel to arrive in the destination country?
How long does a Yanwen parcel take?
The company sets an average delivery time of 2-4 weeks. However, this is influenced by many factors - from delays at customs to the diligence of the postal service within the recipient country. According to reviews, a package can arrive in either 15 or 45 days. That said, Yanwen Express is considered one of the fastest delivery methods from Chinese e-markets.
What to do if a parcel is lost?
In case of a long absence of information about the parcel, several options are possible:
- for Yanwen parcels, tracking which is carried out during the whole journey, it is worth contacting the company directly, they can assist in the search;
- packages that cannot be tracked in Russia, you can try to find them in "Russian Post" by leaving a request on the official website, but it is usually not successful;
- write to the seller on the trading platform, as they do not like negative feedback and in case of violation of terms prefer to return the money.
Track the entire path of your parcel through the service track.global. A convenient and fast way to search for your order will help you to be aware of any changes in the path of your parcel.
Initial status of your parcel.
Initial statuses may be "Product information created by seller", "Order received for processing". Large sorting centres located in the cities of Shanghai and Shenzhen may appear when the shipment is moving within China. For air delivery it will be indicated that "Order received at airport for dispatch to Russia", also statuses with flight number are possible. For China-only tracking, the last status may be "Arrived in destination country". Further everything depends on the quality of work of "Russian Post".
For orders tracked within Russia, large sorting centres within the country may be indicated. On arrival at the destination place will notify the corresponding status. When the recipient picks up their order at the post office, it will be given a final status of "Received" or "Delivered".
For orders tracked within Russia, large sorting centres within the country may be specified.